Peugeot Madras Stainless Steel Chocolate Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Madras collection from Peugeot is an acclamation to spice heritage city from Asian subcontinent known for green spicy millets since ancient times. It is designed with patented u’Select grinding mechanism and without central shaft to easily fill spices in an absolutely splendid way.
The charming mill in alluring cocoa measures 16 cm in height and is delineated with following features:
- Appositely crafted for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind in 6 pre-defined levels
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in burnt sienna tints with magnetized stopper on top and brushed steel bottom with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Madras u’Select Pepper Mill – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.