Peugeot Madras Stainless Steel White Lacquer Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Madras collection from Peugeot is an acclamation to spice heritage city from Asian subcontinent known for green spicy millets since ancient times. The mill measures 21 cm and is equipped with patented u’Select grinding mechanism without central shaft to easily fill spices. It is a brilliant personalized brine mate on households or bistro dining tables to sprinkle specialty salts over bland foods.
The mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelet’s, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts in 6 pre-defined levels
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in elegant white with magnetized stopper on top and brushed steel bottom with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 21 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Madras u’Select Salt Mill – 21 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.