Peugeot Nancy-Acrylic Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Nancy collection from Peugeot demonstrates flagship model in seamless pellucid acrylic construction to easily check the refill levels. With various sizes available to select the best suitable accessory for catering the needs of specialty kitchens, this mill in 22 cm is a highly admired option from the brand.
The mill is delineated with following stupendous features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten brass nut atop to set grinds coarseness
- Transpicuous, rust-resistant, non-reactive BPA free acrylic & stainless steel construction
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 22 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Nancy Pepper Mill – 22 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.