Peugeot Nancy-Acrylic Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Nancy collection from Peugeot demonstrates flagship model in seamless pellucid acrylic construction to easily check the refill levels. With a penchant for catering household or pro-restaurant dining tables, this mini mill in 9 cm is perfect to add saline twists to bland foods, drinks or cuisines with specialty salts.
Stupendous essential mill endures following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts only
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten brass nut atop to set grinds coarseness
- Transpicuous, rust-resistant, non-reactive BPA free acrylic & stainless steel construction
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 9 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Nancy Salt Mill – 9 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.