Peugeot Oleron-Acrylic and Wood Chocolate Chili Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Oleron collection from Peugeot showcases ultra-modern mills in medium size of 14 cm demonstrating casual exteriors in acrylic with wooden accents for households & restaurant dining spaces. The cocoa top spice mate complements a table with other two mandates for salt & pepper to serve specialty cuisines with spicy twists as per customized preferences.
The brilliant chili mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding chili peppers from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on pastas, pizzas, salads, sauces, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or tangy & spicy meats & fish cuisines
- Can be used for grinding Coronado, poblanco, Tabasco, Carolina cayenne and other dried chili peppers
- Patented pre-cutting system to grind dried chili peppers with rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Beech wood top in dark chocolate with high-grade clear acrylic construction to easily check refill levels and brushed stainless steel accents
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel, acrylic & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Oleron Chili Mill in Chocolate is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.