Peugeot Oleron-Acrylic and Wood Chocolate Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Oleron collection from Peugeot showcases ultra-modern mills in medium size of 14 cm demonstrating casual exteriors in acrylic with wooden accents for households & restaurant dining spaces. The chocolate colored brine accessory is a true chef’s mate to add a saline twist to drinks, bland stews or salads with specialty salts to enhance the palatability.
The rigid mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood top in cocoa tints with high-grade clear acrylic construction to easily check refill levels and brushed stainless steel accents
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel, acrylic & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Oleron Salt Mill in Chocolate is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.