Peugeot Ouessant-Stainless Steel and Acrylic Chili Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Ouessant collection from Peugeot features a fusion of contrivance casual & contemporary construction equipped with unmatched grinding paraphernalia. The spice mill from the collection to sprinkle a dash of hottest chili peppers on cuisines for a delectable & savory experience is an essential for perfect dining spaces.
Along with salt & pepper mill in coordinating modish styles, pair them with chili mill enduring following features:
- Designed for grinding chili peppers from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on pastas, pizzas, salads, sauces, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or tangy & spicy meats & fish cuisines
- Can be used for grinding Coronado, poblanco, Tabasco, Carolina cayenne and other dried chili peppers
- Patented pre-cutting system to grind dried chili peppers with rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Brushed stainless steel top with high-grade clear acrylic construction to easily check refill levels
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & acrylic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Ouessant Chili Mill – 14 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.