Peugeot Ouessant-Stainless Steel and Acrylic Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Ouessant collection from Peugeot features a fusion of contrivance casual & contemporary construction equipped with unmatched grinding paraphernalia. The brilliant brine mate accompanies the gastronomes on dining tables for relishing a saline twist to bland foods with specialty salts. It looks great when paired with coordinating chili & pepper mill to complete a fine dining experience.
The clear construction mill further endures following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Brushed stainless steel top with high-grade clear acrylic construction to easily check refill levels
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & acrylic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Ouessant Salt Mill – 14 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.