Peugeot Paris Antique Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Antique Collection mills are marked with brands proclivity to underline their exuberance for objet d’art class craftsmanship. In a decent size of 18 cm, this mill highlights one’s personification for vintage epitomes. Pair it up pepper mill for classy presentation on tables and adding saline twists to drinks, salads or breakfasts.
The mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fishes
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & other dry salts only
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tightness of brass nut on top determines the grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in sepia shades and brushed vermeil brass accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 18 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris Salt Mill – Antique Collection is neatly packed and shipped in a special box with booklet.