Peugeot Paris-Chocolate Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Paris collection from Peugeot epitomizes the culinary culture & vibes of de rigueur art capital with an unmatched vogue. With a wide variety of mills displaying different colors and sizes to cater a bistro coffee table or a family dining table, this mill measuring 50 cm in height stands apart among kitchen tools to let tangy aromas empower the culinary enthusiasts for serving peppery steak or a ravioli pasta.
The compendious features of the mill are:
- Contrived for grinding peppers in coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tightness of brass nut on top determines the grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in cocoa tints and brushed vermeil brass accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 50 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill – Chocolate is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.