Peugeot Paris Chocolate Salt Mill 22cm
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Paris collection from Peugeot epitomizes the culinary culture & vibes of de rigueur art capital with an unmatched vogue. To serve as an essential for adding salts in a variety of food items, this mill is the most versatile pick with a cocoa body and medium size measuring 22 cm in height.
The compendious features of the highly admired professional mill are as follows:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fishes
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & other dry salts only
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tightness of brass nut on top determines the grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in dark chocolate color and brushed vermeil brass accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 22 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris Salt Mill – Chocolate is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.