Peugeot Paris uSelect-Black Lacquer Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Paris u’Select mills featured in the collection are reminiscent to the colossal Eiffel Tower in a charming & exalted way. With splendid and patented u’Select grinding mechanism, it delivers right grind for each flavorful sprinkle. This mill in atramentous black with 40 cm height is the largest size available from the collection to let aromas embark an oriental or continental kitchen with spicy punches in succulent flavors.
The brilliant features are delineated as follows:
- Appositely crafted for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind in 6 pre-defined levels
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Wooden body in shining black and brushed metallic vermeil accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 40 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris u’Select Pepper Mill – Black Lacquered is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.