Peugeot Paris uSelect-Black Lacquer Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Paris u’Select mills featured in the collection are reminiscent to the colossal Eiffel Tower in a charming & exalted way. With splendid and patented u’Select grinding mechanism, it delivers right grind for each customized sprinkle for drinks, salads and sauces. The mill measures 30 cm in height and an atramentous black body to cater pro kitchens perfectly.
The stupendous features of the mill are delineated as follows:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts in 6 pre-defined levels
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Wooden body in pro black finishes and brushed metallic vermeil accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 30 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris u’Select Salt Mill – Black Lacquered is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.