Peugeot Paris uSelect-Chocolate Salt
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Paris u’Select mills featured in the collection are reminiscent to the colossal Eiffel Tower in a charming & exalted way. With splendid and patented u’Select grinding mechanism to deliver right grind for each customized sprinkle for drinks, salads and sauces, it is one of the most valuable & beautiful addition to contemporary kitchens in a compact size measuring 18 cm.
Stupendous accessory endures following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts in 6 pre-defined levels
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design in burnt sienna tints for added convenience
- Wooden body and brushed metallic golden accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 18 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Paris u’Select Salt Mill – Chocolate is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.