Peugeot Tokyo-Matte Black Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Tokyo collection from Peugeot seeks a fillip from Japanese art of paper folding namely Origami, which results in artistic & incredible creations. The atramentous black mill measures 16 cm and demonstrates an angular exterior to hold and sprinkle some generous dash of aromatic peppers for a spicy dish with enhanced palatability.
The stupendous features of the mill are delineated as follows:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in elegant white and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Beech wood & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Tokyo Pepper Mill in White – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.