Peugeot Tokyo-Matte White Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Tokyo collection from Peugeot seeks a fillip from Japanese art of paper folding namely Origami, which results in artistic & incredible creations. This 16 cm tall mill in attractive black is a versatile brine mate across bar counters or dining spaces to add some saline twist to bland foods and salads or drinks to sate the palate in an appealing way.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in black matte and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Beech wood & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Tokyo Salt Mill in Black Matte – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.