Peugeot Tokyo-White Salt
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Tokyo collection from Peugeot seeks a fillip from Japanese art of paper folding namely Origami, which results in artistic & incredible creations. The subtle white salt mill with 16 cm height is a neat brine mate across bar counters or dining spaces flaunting geometric ambiences.
As an essential on household or restaurant tables to add a saline twist to bland foods, this mill is an absolutely versatile addition with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in sophisticated white and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Beech wood & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Tokyo Salt Mill in White – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.