Peugeot Zeli-Brushed nickel Electric Salt
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Zeli collection parades winsome mills in brushed nickel finish designed with scrupulous attention to ensure perfect grind through unerring contrivance. To add a saline twist or to calibrate the blandness of specialty cuisines, this mill equipped with single touch button mechanism to sprinkle a variety of salts is a versatile option which at the same time ensures the right amount with an illuminated base for precise tastes and flavors.
The brilliant brine mate is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design can be operated by single touch button for added convenience
- Illuminated base to check the quantity & coarseness of grind
- Rotate knob under mill to set grind’s coarseness
- Stainless steel body in brushed nickel finish with acrylic accents to easily check refill levels
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & acrylic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Zeli Salt Mill – 14 cm with batteries is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.