Peugeot Zephir-Black Electric Soft touch Pepper
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Zephir collection has ostentatious mills with a touch of brushed nickel and atramentous black matte equipped with punctilious electric grinding mechanism for each customized sprinkle. This 14 cm tall ergonomic black beauty is a must have for sprinkling a desired grind on a stew, a sauce or a specialty cheese lasagna especially when the other hand is busy in stirring or whisking ingredients.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design can be operated by single touch button for added convenience
- Beech wood body in black & acrylic accents with permanent markings to easily check refill levels
- Rotate knob under mill to set grind’s coarseness
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 14 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Beech wood, acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Zephir Pepper Mill – 14 cm with batteries is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.