Shun Premier 5.5 Inch Santoku
Shun Japanese knives; showcase a wide collection of all basic purpose, dedicated and premier knives to address all the needs of oriental and continental kitchens.
This premier santoku knife with blade measuring 5½ inches is designed with perfection, ideal for tasks like slicing, dicing and chopping etc. Strong pakkawood handle with oval notched end and pointed tip are crafted for safety and precision while using.
With multiple layers of Damascus steel on either side of the blades, the impressive finish of the knife with hand hammered blade makes it an essential kitchen tool. The tsuchime finish prevents food traps on the blade as well.
The main features of the product are:
- Premier santoku knife with hand hammered finish on blade measuring 5½ inches is ideal for slicing, dicing and chopping
- Extremely safe to use with oval notched end and pointed tip for precision
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of stainless steel and layered Damascus steel in hand hammered / tsuchime style
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 7.7 Ounces
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel blade in hand hammered finish and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 8.8 Ounces