Swissmar Bianca Chocolate 16 Inch RubberWood Pepper Mill
Swissmar has established itself as a leading brand in providing quality products ranging across raclette’s, fondue pots, wine accessories, bamboo boards, cheese knives and related accessories for making meal times a memorable affair for all. Swissmar spice grinding mills are arduous tools to staunch culinary aficionados.
The Bianca pepper mill in cocoa tints is crafted from rubbewood and measures 40 cm in height. The elongated mill has a willowy exterior to hold and sprinkle peppers generously over turkey, steak or ribs for flavoring uniformly. It is a versatile addition to empower chefs in kitchens marked for their flavorful cuisines.
The astounding accessory emanates following features:
- Contrived for grinding peppers from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, paellas, barbeque steak, ribs or satay & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Adjustable ceramic grinder mechanism to crack & grind peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Turn steel nut atop to set grinds coarseness
- Rubber wood body in burnt sienna and polished stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- 10 years warranty on grinding mechanism
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 40 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel, wood & ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Swissmar Bianca Pepper Mill – 40 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.