Trudeau Mondeo Pepper Mill 5.5
The legacy of Trudeau Corporation is credited to his founder Mr. Joseph-Arthur Trudeau in year 1904. The decades old heritage established itself under several descendants dedicated to design world-class kitchens accessories & products with par-perfection since 120 years.
Mondeo pepper mill from Trudeau is crafted to match the preferences of epicure pro-chefs and gastronomes to assist in food preparation as well as serving cuisines accompanied with flavoring mate to adjust flavors as per customized preferences. This mill with a transpicuous clear acrylic body and steel dome comes prefilled to start using it instantly for tangy peppery meats or hearty farm fresh green salads.
The culinary appurtenant is delineated with following features:
- Contrived for grinding peppers from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Adjustable carbon steel grinder with sharp helical blades to crack & grind Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Sturdy, rust resistant stainless steel shaft for prolong life
- Rotate discrete & signature knurled knob in clockwise for finer grind and counter-clockwise for coarser grind
- Scratch resistant base to protect counters & tabletops
- Ridged grooves on chiseled acrylic body and stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Lifetime warranty on grinding mechanism, comes prefilled with high quality peppercorns
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 5½ Inches (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & acrylic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Trudeau Mondeo Pepper Mill is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.