Trudeau Mondeo Salt Mill 5.5
The legacy of Trudeau Corporation is credited to his founder Mr. Joseph-Arthur Trudeau in year 1904. The decades old heritage established itself under several descendants dedicated to design world-class kitchens accessories & products with par-perfection since 120 years.
Mondeo salt mill from Trudeau is crafted to match the preferences of epicure pro-chefs, bartenders and gastronomes to add generous & palatable saline twists to cuisines for enhanced flavoring and lingering tastes.
With a transpicuous clear acrylic body and steel dome, it is pre-filled with dry salt crystals to use it expediently. The mill endures following stupendous features:
- Appositely crafted for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, drinks or garnishing cuisines such as bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fishes
- Can be used for grinding small & large crystals of sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Seamless, rust-resistant and wear resistant ceramic grinding mechanism to grind dry salts
- Sturdy, rust resistant stainless steel shaft for prolong life
- Rotate discrete & signature knurled knob in clockwise for finer grind and counter-clockwise for coarser grind
- Scratch resistant base to protect counters & tabletops
- Ridged grooves on chiseled acrylic body and stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Lifetime warranty on grinding mechanism, comes prefilled with coarse dry salt crystals
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 5½ Inches (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & acrylic
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Trudeau Mondeo Salt Mill is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.