Zyliss Contour Grater
Zyliss, founded by Karl Zysset arbitrated design for its 1st garlic press, marking a prodigious success. Since then, brand has established its award winning punctilious footprint in delivering delightful cooking products.
Contour grater from Zyliss is an ultimate chef’s mate to serve as a handy tool for garnishing, flavoring and serving with a twist and flavor punch to drinks, desserts or main course food items. With dual grating surface for ultra coarse & fine grating, add cinnamon, nutmeg or ginger to add aromas or use coarse side for a coconut or chocolate tart, the grater endures following brilliant features:
- Angled grating surface with coarse & fine grating surface to expediently prepare, flavor or garnish food items
- Fine surface for nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger or hard cheeses like parmesan, aged Gouda or cheddar to sprinkle on pasta, salads or quick melting sauces
- Coarse surface for grating coconut, fruits, vegetables & other food items
- Polymer coated non-slip foot to stay taut on chopping boards or counters
- Fastidious slip-free handle to hold grater with superior grip while grating hard food items
- NSF tested design
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.25 x 3.63 x 12.50 in
- Material Used: Stainless steel and plastic
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe
- Soak in lukewarm water to soften dried food or cheese deposits before cleaning
Zyliss Contour Grater is neatly packed & shipped in a corrugated box.