Zyliss New Classic Cheese Grater Acid Etched
Zyliss, founded by Karl Zysset arbitrated design for its 1st garlic press, marking a prodigious success. Since then, brand has established its award winning punctilious footprint in delivering delightful cooking products.
Classic cheese grater from Zyliss embarks uttermost perfection & detailing to marvelous delight, making it highly versatile in household as well a pro-kitchen to quickly sprinkle a cheese-snow on pastas, salubrious salads or meatballs for delectable melting tastes of parmesan or Sardinian aged cheeses.
With a custom-designed crank to rotate & grate cheese on dishes, brilliant features of the grater are delineated as follows:
- Appositely crafted to fine grate hard cheeses like Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, aggiano etc for quick melting sauces as well as for pasta & salad garnishes
- Seamless, rust-resistant fine grating steel drum
- Contoured crank with non-slip finish knob to rotate swiftly without finger strain and fatigue
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Fastidious slip-free thumb grip on handle to hold grater with superior grip while grating hard cheeses
- Foldable drum handle for easy storage, disassembles easily for fast clean-up routine
- NSF tested design
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.20 x 7.50 in
- Weight: 0.47 lbs
- Material Used: Stainless steel and plastic
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe
- Soak in lukewarm water to soften dried food or cheese deposits before cleaning
Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is neatly packed & shipped in a corrugated box.