Zyliss Rasp Grater
Zyliss, founded by Karl Zysset arbitrated design for its 1st garlic press, marking a prodigious success. Since then, brand has established its award winning punctilious footprint in delivering delightful cooking products.
Zyliss rasp grater is a delight household & pro-baking kitchens mastering the art of flavorful baking. With a meticulously crafted handle and catch-cover to ensure no messy counters with chocolate or cheese crumbs after using, this grater scores exceptionally among bartenders as well for flavoring drinks.
Stupendous accessory endures following features:
- Designed to fine grate chocolate & zest citrus fruits such as lemon, orange etc for garnishing desserts, shakes or flavoring baked goodies such as mousse, truffle, cakes, cookies or drinks
- Seamless acid etched stainless steel blade for zesting without bitter pith
- Fastidious slip-free handle to hold rasp with superior grip while zesting or grating over food items
- Protective cover doubles as a catch with measurement markings & integrated scraper to clean the blade
- Slip free polymer coated foot sets on counters or boards for extended stability
- Hang hole for ease of storage & quick accessibility
- NSF tested design with limited lifetime warranty of 5 years
- Dimensions: 14.80 x 3.62 x .91 Inches
- Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Material Used: Stainless steel and plastic
Tips for Use:
- Cover grater surface while not in use with protective cover
- Dishwasher safe
- Soak in lukewarm water to soften dried food or cheese deposits before cleaning
Zyliss Rasp Grater is neatly packed & shipped in a corrugated box.