John Boos Board Cream
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Extend the life of your John Boos cutting board with John Boos Board Cream. This board cream keeps up the looks of your board and protects it at the same time. This cream works well on any wooden kitchen equipment like utensils, butcher blocks and cutting board. As we use these wooden equipments, moisture in the wood is lost, which may lead to lesser life of the product. Using this cream every 3-4 weeks will replenish the wooden surface to keep it as good as new.
The cream is a blend of natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil that is safe even when used on food preparation surface. This cream penetrates deep into the grains of the wood and leaves a silky wax barrier that helps in repelling moisture from the board. A cutting board must always be washed for hygienic reasons and you can now clean the board without a worry of moisture-loss caused by repeated washing. Moisture-loss in wood leads to cracking and drying. All you will need to do is to squeeze the cream to the board surface and rub it all over the board by hand. We suggest that you apply the cream overnight for a complete night soaking and remove excess cream with a paper towel before next use. For a wooden board that remains intact all lifelong use John Boos Board Cream.
Key Features of the John Boos Board Cream:
- Waxy Barrier on Board: keeps wooden boards safe from moisture loss
- All Natural Formula: made of beeswax and food grade mineral oil
- Moisture Lock Feature: replenishes moisture-loss from repeated washing
- Regular Application: every 3-4 weeks to keep wooden surfaces looking good as new
- Piece Count: 1
- Capacity: 5 fl. Oz. (148 ml)
- Material: Unbleached beeswax, food-grade mineral oil
- Country of Origin: United States