Edge of Belgravia Onyx Ceramic Set
If you are looking for the perfect knife set that fulfills all your culinary requirements, then this Onyx Ceramic Set from Edge of Belgravia is just perfect for you.
Owing to their elegant, stylish and exceptional design, all the knives in the set are crafted with perfection considering the exact purpose they are designed to serve. The knives also feature easy-grip handle that offer full control and safety while usage. Have a look at the features of this set:
- Stylish and exceptional design by contemporary london designer
- Sharpness is retained for years
- Each set component is lightweight and easy to use
- In competition with Apple, slice winner in the 2012 D and AD product design award
- Can be used to cut on a cutting board
- Hand wash recommended after use
- Shipping Weight: 816 g
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Edge of Belgravia Onyx Ceramic Knife Set is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.