Global Carving Set 2 Piece Carving Carving Fork
Designed on the thousand years old Japanese sword making Samurai tradition, this 2 piece carving set from Global knives are among the highest quality knives series and are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan.
Featuring a razor-sharp Cromova 18 stainless steel blade, this exceptional set includes a carving knife and a carving fork that are perfectly suitable for all your culinary requirements. The knives have easy-grip, slip-free, comfortable handles that offer full control while usage. Have a look on its key features:
- Made from the finest stainless steel
- Razor sharp Cromova 18 stainless steel blade
- Sharpness retains for years
- Easy-grip, weighted hollow handles
- Longer bladed knives
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 11.4 x 4 cm
- Weight: 440 g
- Shipping Weight: 499 g
Tips for Use:
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block for protecting the sharp edges.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Global Carving Set 2 Piece Carving Fork is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.