Global Chefs Knife 21cm
Bring home this fully forged Global chefs knife that is an essential tool for all chefs. Offering great strength and balance, the knife delivers exceptional performance without stressing your arms.
The knife blades are made of hard molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel and "face-ground" with a long taper rather than a short bevel so edges remain sharp longer than even the best high-carbon stainless-steel knives. The handle features a beautiful design with providing easy-grip, comfort and full safety while usage. Have a look on its features:
- Precisely balanced 8-1/4-inch chefs knife
- Blade made of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
- Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well
- Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 15.7 ounces
- Size: 21 cm
- Shipping Weight: 0.98 pounds
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
Tips for Use:
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Global Chefs Knife is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.