Global Knife Set 3 Piece Santoku Cook Paring
Bring home this exceptional 3 Piece Santoku Cook's Paring Knife Set from Global and be sure to ease all your cutting, slicing and paring tasks.
The set includes one hollow ground santoku knife, one utility knife and one paring knife- all three designed with excellence to offer you great performance, control and safety while usage. Featuring beveled sharp edges and easy-grip ergonomic handles, the knives have a durable and strong blade that is made from high quality CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel that ensures the maximum edge retention of the knives. The knives in the set have following features:
- Forged in Japan
- Made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Face-ground with a long taper, so edges remain sharp longer
- Blended from 18 percent chromium for good stain resistance, plus molybdenum and vanadium for excellent edge retention
- Reduces hand fatigue associated with repeated chopping and mincing
- Dimpled handles are slip-free and easy-grip
- Sand-filled hollow handle creates balance
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 5.1 x 2.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 544 g
Tips for Use:
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge
The Global 3 Piece Santoku Cook Paring Knife Set is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.