Global SAI Cooks Knife Hammered Finish 19cm
Get this stunning next generation, hammered finish Global Sai knife that offers exceptional new features and a brand new handle design, using Globals experience in hollow handle technology and construction.
The knife features comfortable, elegant and stylish ergonomic handles that ensure full control, comfort and safety while using the tool. Developed by designer Komin Yamada in consultation with many leading chefs and knife experts, the blade material of the knife has a central core material of substantial hardness to keep an extremely sharp edge, being surrounded by layers of softer, corrosion resistant stainless steel. The features of the knife are:
- Hammered finish
- Comfortable, easy grip, ergonomic handles
- Extremely sharp edge
- Corrosion resistant
- Dimensions: 38.6 x 9.1 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 431 g
- Shipping Weight: 431 g
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Global Hammered Finish SAI Cooks Knife is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.