Global SAI Santoku Knife Hammered Finish 19cm
World-renowned for its high performance, exceptional sharpness and edge retention, this Global SAI Santoku Knife is one among the classic Global knife range.
Featuring stylish, ergonomic handles that offer full control and safety while usage, this knife is suitable for all purposes be it for professional or for home use. The blade material consists of a central core material of substantial hardness to keep an extremely hard edge, being surrounded by layers of softer, corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Stylish, ergonomic handles.
- Brand new handle design with 7 dots along the handle to represent the traditional Japanese bushido- way of the warrior where there are 7 virtues of the samurai.
- 3-ply special steel strong blade
- Hammered finished blade
- Weight: 431 g
- Blade length: 19 cm
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Global SAI Hammered Finish Santoku Knife is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.