Guede Alpha Olive 6" 16cm Chef's Knife
All pieces in the Alpha Olive series are hand forged from a single piece of corrosion-resistant chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel and are then further perfected in more than 40 mostly manual process steps The handles are crafted from very hard 100-200 year old olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain giving each knife a special elegance all its own. Because the stainless steel blade is ice-hardened and hand sharpened, the knife is not dishwasher safe.
Guede is known for forging top quality knives in small lots in the German city of Solingen, following the traditions of the old art of making knives that have given Solingen its world renowned reputation. Guede knives have won numerous design awards and are loved by chefs and knife aficionados all over the world.
Key features of the Guede Alpha Olive 6" 16cm Chef's Knife?:
- Hand Forged from a single piece of chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- 100 – 200 year old Olive Wood: strong, moisture resistant and an elegant grain
- Winner of the Reddot Design Award
- Blade Material: chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- Handle Material: Olive Wood
- Blade Length: 16cm (6")
- Handles are not dishwasher safe – clean your knife with a damp cloth after each use.