John Boos Maple CCB 20 x 15 Chopping Block
Upholding the tradition of quality cutting and chopping boards, the John Boos Maple CCB 20 x 15 Chopping Block is another popular member of the Boos family. The simple and classic design is highly functional and provides ample uses in the kitchen, whether it is a professional kitchen or home. The reversible block comes with a convenient handle grip that allows you to flip the board to use either side easily. While you could use one side specifically for vegetables and fruits, the other could slice and dice meat easily.
The end grain construction of the board is robust and handles continuous slicing and dicing from knives and cleavers and is yet soft on the knives’ edge. The board provides room to handle a variety of prep jobs such as cutting, julienning, mincing, dicing and more. The rounded edges of this rectangular board allows for smooth transfer from the board. The tough end grain construction of the wood is pre-treated with beeswax and mineral oil cream that saves the wood from cracking or warping. We also recommend that you use John Boos Board Cream once a month for better maintenance of your block. Used by professional chefs all over the world, this chopping block can last you a lifetime if taken proper care of. Use only mild detergent and warm water to clean and avoid putting it into the dishwasher. The John Boos Maple CCB 20 x 15 Chopping Block is your perfect kitchen partner.
Key Features of the John Boos Maple CCB 20 x 15 Chopping Block:
- Reversible Flat Board: for vegetables on one side and meat on the other
- Rounded Edge Finish: provides better finish and easy transfer
- Grain Construction: resistant to cuts and scarring
- Pre-Treated Beeswax Finish: provides smoothness and seals the wood from warping
- Finger Grips at the Sides: helps you flip the block easily
- Thick Block: keeps food in place and does not wobble
- Piece Count: 1
- Block Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 2.25"
- Material: Hard Maple Edge Grain Construction
- Country of Origin: United States