Messermeister MU Bamboo 10.5 Inch Sashimi Knife
Get a traditional yet effective performance with the Messermeister Mu Bamboo 10.5" Sashimi Knife. Created by Messermeister, a name that has always been associated with quality and finesse, this highly effective knife has a design that is well-suited for both home and professional chefs. A high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade is quite strong and resistant to wear and corrosion. Is a fish delicacy on the menu for the guests you have invited for dinner tonight? The Sahimi knife is just what you need for cutting raw fish without distorting its shape if you want to make a splendid presentation on the table! The length of the blade is stretched to ensure a longer pull cut with less pressure for keeping the shape of the fragile raw fish intact. With a 15-degree precision, the blade produces superior sharpness and allows an impressive cutting performance.
A satin finish on the blade makes it rust-free and very easy to clean. The one-piece stamped construction gives this highly effective knife a lot of sturdiness which is quite useful when you are dealing with challenging food items. The highly durable carbonized treated bamboo handle promises a superior grip while operating the knife. With a closed bolster collar, you get excellent stability, balance and a complete sharpening of the blade. A Rockwell hardness of 58 makes the Messermeister Mu Bamboo 10.5" Sashimi Knife more flexible and tough so that you can accomplish the task of cutting into raw meat with relative ease.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Bamboo 10.5" Sashimi Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Carbonized Treated Bamboo Handle : for lasting durability and superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and allows complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steel with a satin finish
- Handle Material: Carbonized treated bamboo
- Blade Length: 10.5"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 17 1/5" L x 3" W x 1" H