Messermeister MU Bamboo 8 Inch Chef's Knife
Get immense versatility for your kitchen with the Messermeister Mu Bamboo - 8" Chef's Knife. Messermeister, a brand known for exceptional innovation in cutlery, has crafted this special knife for delighting home and professional chefs looking for a variety of uses. A high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade offers a sturdy performance and repels corrosion. This broad-bladed knife has a special design with its spine gradually tapering to the cambered edge and creating a pointed tip to help in cutting with precision. Each part of the blade is designed to perform a different task such as peeling, trimming, slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing vegetables, filleting fish, and to cut meat. A 15-degree precision helps to deliver and retain enhanced sharpness and a superior edge.
The carbonized treated bamboo handle will surely delight you with its great grip and lasting durability. A one-piece, fully stamped construction makes this knife capable of functioning effectively even on relatively firm food items. What's more, a Rockwell hardness of 58 means more strength and a fair amount of flexibility. With the inclusion of a closed bolster collar, you get excellent stability, balance and complete sharpening of the blade. The Messermeister Mu Bamboo - 8" Chef's Knife' blade comes with a satin-finish for incorporating rust-free and easy cleaning properties.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Bamboo – 8"Chef's Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Carbonized Treated Bamboo Handle : for lasting durability and superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade material: High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel with a satin finish
- Handle material: Carbonized treated bamboo
- Blade Length: 8"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1"