Messermeister MU Fusion 6.5 Inch Deba Knife
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Deba Knife has a design that every expert chef can rely upon. Manufactured by Messermeister, a name that has always been associated with high standards of quality, this highly practical knife brings a lot of convenience to the kitchen. With its wedge-shaped blade made from high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel, the knife offers a sturdy performance and is resistant to wear and corrosion. This heavy-duty knife features a sloping curve to the tip that makes the design ideal for handling essential tasks like cutting the bone, scraping the scales, separating meat from the bone and a lot more for preparing a tasteful feast for your guests. The extra-wide design makes the blade very effective for cutting smaller items. Thanks to a 15-degree precision, it delights further by producing a superior edge and an enhanced sharpness which lasts for a long time.
The blade shows off a premium satin finish which makes it rust-free and very easy to clean. Assembled with a one-piece stamped construction, this knife ensures all the sturdiness you will need for cutting into meat and poultry. A Rockwell hardness measuring 58 makes it even more competent and flexible. Thanks to the highly durable linen textured resin handle, you will enjoy a great grip while operating. The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Deba Knife incorporates a closed bolster collar that gives you stability, balance, strength and allows complete sharpening of the blade.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Deba Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade: ideal for cutting smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle material: Linen textured resin
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Blade Length: 6 ½"