Messermeister MU Fusion 7 Inch Usuba Knife
Create remarkably thin slices of both hard and delicate food items with the Messermeister Mu Fusion 7" Usuba Knife. Produced by the house of Messermeister, a name that is synonymous with quality cutlery, this knife is very useful for everyone from homemakers to professional chefs. A high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade promises a sterling performance with every cut through its excellent strength and resistance to wear and corrosion. The tip of this extra-wide blade has a distinct curve that makes it identical to a vegetable cleaver. Thanks to a broad design and a fine, single edge, this blade offers great efficiency for cutting anything from daikon to cucumber into extremely thin slices without breaking them.
Put together with a one-piece stamped construction, this highly resourceful knife offers impressive cutting abilities. A 15-degree precision delivers an impeccable sharpness and a superior edge that makes every cut quick and convenient. The Rockwell hardness of 58 adds further credibility by making it flexible enough. The closed bolster collar ensures excellent balance, allows complete sharpening of the blade and protects your fingers. The carbon steel blade has a satin-finish that makes it rust-free and effortless to clean. The Messermeister Mu Fusion 7" Usuba Knife also features a linen textured resin handle for great grip and durability.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 7" Usuba Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with Single Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items, single edgecuts vegetables into paper thin slices
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and allows complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle Material: Linen textured resin
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Blade length: 7"