Shun Classic 4.5 Inch Honesuki
Shun Japanese knives, craftsman of world class knives, appreciating the needs of oriental and continental kitchens in a unique way showcase a wide collection of knives for slicing, dicing, mincing, chopping, boning and others tasks.
This classic honsuki knife with blade measuring 4½ inches is designed exclusively for boning the meats and fishes neatly. The pointed tip design with sharp edge is precise for cutting through cartilage and bones.
VG MAX steel and 16 layers of Damascus steel give a striking finish to the knife. It becomes extremely safe and easy to use the knife with strong pakkawood handle which delivers superior slip free control.
The main features of the product are:
- Right angled blade measuring 4½ inches is crafted with VG MAX steel and clad with 16 layers of Damascus steel, making it extremely safe to use
- Razor sharp edge of wide blade with pointed tip is perfect for boning the fishes and meats neatly, efficient in piercing through the cartilage and bones
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VGMAX Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 4 Ounces
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.8 x 2.8 inches
- Material Used: VGMAX super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 6.4 Ounces