Shun Classic 6.5 Inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
Shun Japanese knives; showcase a wide collection of all basic purpose, dedicated, premier and classic knives to address all the needs of oriental and continental kitchens.
This classic Nakiri knife with blade measuring 6½ inches is one of the unique products from the collection of classic knives featuring a razor sharp blade with 16 layers of Damascus steel clad is a must have for ideal kitchens.
Also the solid premium pakkawood handle rests comfortably in palms and makes it extremely easy to manoeuvre the knife. This knife is ideal for chopping and cutting vegetables with its razor sharp thin blade.
The product has following features:
- Classic Nakiri knife featuring 16 layers clad Damascus steel on razor sharp blade
- Razor sharp thin blade measuring 6½ inches is designed for chopping vegetables neatly
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely easy to use the knife with maximum edge utilization
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "Damascus steel" and tsuchime finish on blade upper
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 8.8 Ounces
- Dimensions: Blade measures 6½ inches
- Material Used: Damascus steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 8.8 Ounces