Shun Classic 6 Inch Boning / Fillet Knife
Shun Japanese knives, from the makers of finest Japanese cutlery with sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics deliver each knife with uttermost handcrafted perfection. Shun knives are experts for designing exceptional knives for oriental and continental kitchens. This classic Gokujo boning and fillet knife with a curved blade is designed for the boning and fillet cutting. A basic knife for making fish fillets and boning fish neatly with its curved edge, unlike straight edge which minces the tender fish flesh is a must have tool.
The main features of the product are:
- Sharp blade measuring 6 inches with a curved shape for neat filleting and boning of fishes
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 2.2 x 4.4 cm
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.