Shun Classic 6 Inch Utility Knife
Shun Japanese knives, makers of all essential tools for oriental and continental kitchens with exceptionally sharp Japanese steel; deliver a wide variety of tools.
This utility knife, from the classic collection with blade measuring 6 inches is designed with a pointed tip and razor sharp edge for neat usage.
With high carbon stainless steel cutting core and 16 layers of Damascus steel on either side of the blades, the impressive finish of the knife makes it an essential kitchen utility knife.
The resin impregnated D-shaped Pakkawood handle delivers exceptional control on the knife for peeling, slicing and dicing in a fine way. The knife endures following features:
- Razor sharp, thin and strong blade measuring 6 inches with pointed tip is neatly designed as an essential kitchen utility knife, meant for basic purposes such as peeling, slicing and chopping
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely neat and safe to use
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "High carbon stainless steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle in walnut finish made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood with steel caps on the ends, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches
- Material Used: High carbon stainless steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 5 Ounces