Shun Classic 7 Inch Asian Cooks Knife
When a traditional, muli-purpose Japanese knife is on your mind for a variety of cooking tasks, then you must own the Shun Classic 7 Inch Asian Cooks Knife. With an immensely versatile function, this knife works great for meat and fish. What’s more, you can use this classic Gyuto for dicing, slicing and chopping vegetables too. The thin blade works well for cutting the items on the chopping board and offers plenty of knuckle clearance too, so that you can accomplish the tasks with ease. The Damascus-clad blade features the brand’s high-performance VG-MAX steel enveloped with 32 layers of Damascus stainless steel, which is ground and bead blasted to unveil the flowing pattern of layered steel.
With a highly functional and smart design that is lighter and nimble, the razor sharp blades withstand corrosion to stay durable through years of use. Featuring a 16 degree cutting angle it gives you the right slant required for positioning your hand and cutting the items with amazing precision. What gives it a perfect finish and the right grip to carry out your cutting chores is the durable D-shaped ebony Pakkawood handle! The handle fits the palm beautifully to offer solid comfort and control. Whether you are a home chef or a pro, you will find the Shun Classic 7 Inch Asian Cooks Knife indispensable in your kitchen.
Key Features of the Shun Classic 7 Inch Asian Cooks Knife:
- Damascus-Clad Blade: Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel is enveloped with 32 layers of Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel
- Highly Versatile: perfect dicing, slicing and chopping meat and fish; works well on vegetables too
- Intelligent Design: lighter and nimble; features a thin blade that offers a good amount of knuckle clearance when you use it for cutting on the board
- Razor Sharp Blades: are durable, corrosion resistant and offer unmatched performance
- 16 Degree Cutting Angle On Each Side of the Blade: lets you cut easily and with great precision
- Durable D-shaped Ebony Pakkawood Handle: fits in the palm superbly for excellent comfort and control; NSF certified
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: VG-10 hardened Japanese steel cutting core, clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side
- Handle Material: Ebony PakkaWood (resin-impregnated hardwood); D-Shaped handle available in right and (by special order) left-handed versions
- Bolster and End Caps: Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 7"
- Dimensions: 12" x 2.8" x 0.8"
- Cleaning: Hand wash recommended
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan