Shun Classic 7 Inch Rocking Knife
Shun Japanese knives, makers of all essential tools for oriental and continental kitchens with exceptionally sharp Japanese steel deliver a wide variety of tools. These tools are perfect chef mates for the tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, boning and carving with precision.
This classic rocking knife with a wide blade measuring 7 inches is designed with a D shaped handle, razor sharp blade of VG10 steel cutting core and 32 layers clad of high carbon stainless steel for rust free Damascus look.
Black laminated pakkawood handle ensures superior grip on the knife especially when it is designed with a rocking pattern, ideal for chopping and mincing meats and herbs, releasing all their flavours neatly.
It endures following features:
- Perfect knife with wide blade measuring 7 inches with a pointed tip and 32 layers stainless steel clad for rust free Damascus look
- Rocking pattern blade, ideal for mincing and chopping herbs & meats finely in fast pace
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Weight: 7 Ounces
- Dimensions: 12 x 0.9 x 3.5 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 12 Ounces