Shun Dual Core 4.5 Inch Honesuki Knife
The 4.5 inch Honesuki knife is a nimble Japanese boning knife that is perfect for poultry and small fruit/vegetable prep. With 71 alternating micro layers, these knives are made up of high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel. Designed on a dual-core construction process, the Shun Honesuki knives have the sharpest edge that is retained for a long time.
- 71 alternating micro layers of VG10 & VG2, high-carbon, high-chromium stainless steel.
- Dual Core construction
- The blade is light, thin, and strong.
- Perfectly sharp edges that have a high retention.
- Featuring traditional Japanese octagon-shaped handles in ebony PakkaWood
- Product Dimensions: 28.6 x 1.8 x 7.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 91 g
- The package includes One Shun Dual Core 4.5-Inch Honesuki Knife. This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.