Shun Dual Core 6 Inch Utility / Butchery Knife
Shun Japanese knives, makers of all essential tools for oriental and continental kitchens with exceptionally sharp Japanese steel; deliver a wide variety of tools.
This utility knife, from the showcase of Shun has a blade measuring 6 inches, and is designed with a pointed tip and razor sharp edge for neat usage.
With high carbon and high chromium VG10 and VG2 stainless steel cutting core and 71 alternating micro layers of steel extending on the edges of the blade, the impressive finish of the knife makes it an essential kitchen utility knife.
The resin impregnated angular Ebony Pakkawood handle delivers exceptional control on the knife for slicing, dicing and chopping in a fine way.
The knife endures following features:
- Razor sharp, thin and strong blade measuring 6 inches with pointed tip is neatly designed as an essential kitchen utility knife, meant for basic purposes such as slicing, dicing and chopping
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely neat and safe to use
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 and VG2 high carbon and high chromium stainless steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle in walnut finish made of resin-impregnated ebony Pakkawood in a modified angular design, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Dimensions: Blade measures 6 inches
- Material Used: High carbon stainless steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.