Shun Premier Build-a-Block set with bonus Honing Steel
Perfectly suitable for professionals as well as novice, this Shun Premier 2 Piece Build-A-Block set features two important components for any culinary chef: 8-Inch Chef's knife and 11-Slot Bamboo Knife block to store all your knives safely. With razor sharp blades and hand-hammered finish, the knives feature layered Damascus steel for strength and durability.
The knives have beautiful Pakkawood handles in walnut finish that makes it sleek and stylish. The handles are comfortable and are designed to perfectly fit the palm of your hand ensuring full control and safety while usage. The Shun logo is embossed on the end-cap, making these knives beautiful in and out of the knife block. The features are:
- 2-Piece Premier Build-A-Block Set by Shun
- Includes 8-Inch Chef's Knife and 11-Slot Bamboo Block
- Handcrafted knife to remove bones from fish, meat and poultry
- Premium PakkaWood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
- Knives features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 kg
Tips for Use:
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Shun Premier Build-a-Block set with bonus Honing Steel is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.