Shun Premier Sumo Santoku Knife 7 Inch w Stand
Get the perfect helping hand to your culinary tasks with the exceptional Santoku knife from Shun that is a great add-on to your culinary set offering high cutting performance with precision.
Without compromising with its durability and style, this outstanding knife is perfect for tasks like mincing, slicing and dicing. Featuring Pakkawood, ergonomic handle, this tool offers great comfort, control and safety while usage. The features of the knife are:
- Premier Santoku (meaning "3 virtues") is perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing; Features beautiful stand for display
- Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting
- Proprietary VG-Max Cutting Core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel (32 each side) for corrosion resistance
- Walnut Pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 8.89 x 7.1 x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 349 g
- Shipping Weight: 544 g
- Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Shun Premier Sumo Santoku Knife is neatly packed and shipped with the stand in a corrugated box.