Shun Pro 9.5 Inch Yanagiba Knife
Shun Japanese knives delivering the products with unique aesthetics appealing the preferences of world class exclusive chefs from kitchens around the globe have all the tools to match the needs of kitchens serving meats and poultry. The specialty of knives from Shun for oriental kitchens is incomplete without right tools for slicing fishes and state of the art sushi food. This yanagiba knife with thin blade measuring 9½ inches is a pro chef’s knife, designed exclusively for cuisines like sushi and sashimi. With its singled side concaved and bevealed blade, it prevents slices to cling and cut gently while maintaining the integrity and food flavors intact. Graffiti etched blade features a striking look, making it a must have for sushi kitchens.
It endures following features:
- Razor sharp, thin, single side bevealed concaved blade measuring 9½ inches is exclusively designed for making paper thin fish fillets and sashimi cuisines
- Etched graffiti on the pointed tip blade prevents food or dirt traps with a striking impressive look
* Right angled blade to the handle provides safe grip and ensures maximum edge utilization
- Single side bevealed edge, can be used by right handed cooks only
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel"
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of resin-impregnated Pakkawood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and reduces forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Weight: 12.8 Ounces
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 0.8 x 1.5 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel blade and Pakkawood resin-impregnated handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Grit combination whetstone and shun honing steel recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.
- 12.8 Ounces